Ce courriel n'est pas supervisé
Pour ëtre retiré de notre liste, veuillez cliquer ici
|Dear Clients and Friends. Welcome to the summer edition of my professional life and business coaching newsletter! I want to thank all the readers who took the time to send their comments and feedback to the last letter. Many of you have sent this letter to colleagues, friends and acquaintances. This is much appreciated. Your interest will help spread the news about the value of professional coaching.|
GREAT SUMMER READING
Napoleon Hill's all-time bestseller
Think and Grow Rich
You are happy and successful. But maybe you want more in your life. You want better relationships, a more satisfying professional life, more money; you want to do more with your life?
You would like to be able to leap out of bed each morning, attack the day with purpose and joy. You aspire to having more peace of mind; more fun and pleasure. More fulfillment. In a nutshell, you want real and lasting change and this is going to require a whole new way of thinking and acting.
As Napoleon Hill states in his book Think and Grow Rich, the granddaddy of every personal development book ever written...for any new result you aspire to, whether internal or external, there is a certain ‘way of thinking and acting’ that will get it for you.
To get better results than you presently have, you may have to give up your old ways of thinking and acting and be willing to adopt a new one! Because if you keep doing what you are presently doing, you will continue to get the same results. People don’t realize that they are responsible for creating what they want in their lives. Our brains are powerful instruments. What we focus on, we create. “You are creating, right at this moment, what’s happening in your life!” Nobody consciously creates a lousy life for themselves. But, what happens in our lives does come from inside of us. “Your own unconscious internal processes generate how you feel, how you behave, what things mean to you, what and who you attract and what you become attracted to.” So, the key is to become conscious, aware of what we are creating inside of ourselves that ends up manifesting outside of ourselves. Figure that out and you will gain full control of your life. Working with a professional certified life and business coach is an excellent way of finding out what you are dong inside that is creating your life. Then watch these internal processes until you figure out how you’re doing it. The coach can work with you to explore your beliefs, what is important to you (values), what you focus your attention on, and what meaning you place on things. There is a price to pay for all this of course a true willingness to look at yourself in order to create a new awareness. That is the beginning of a process of transformation and the adventure is worth it! I promise.
FAQWhat are some of the benefits clients report getting from professional coaching?
* Clients appreciate being accompanied by a coach ‘who is in his/her corner’ and so not feeling so isolated.
* Clients feel listened to. Validated.
* Clients feel more motivated. More creative. More productive.
* Clients come to realize that they can control their lives. This is empowering.
* Clients get in touch with their potential. They Can make a difference.
* Many clients discover their ‘inner purpose’ which transcends doing or having.
* Clients are apt to challenge their limitations, and go further.
* They learn to reframe their experiences. Thus, they gain a new and different perspective.
* Clients learn to welcome change instead of resisting it.
* Clients discover what they really want in their lives, often for the first time.
* Clients develop their awareness and consciousness.
* Clients learn to live in a coherent way by aligning their values and goals.
* Clients become aware that they have total control on their thoughts/feelings. That they can create their reality any way they want. This is extremely powerful and empowering.
Eckhart Tolle: lesson on ridding oneself of emotional pain“Focus attention on the feeling inside you. Know that it is the pain-body. Accept that it is there. Don’t think about it - don’t let the feeling turn into thinking. Don’t judge or analyze. Don’t make an identity for yourself out of it. Stay present, and continue to be the observer of what is happening inside you. Become aware not only of the emotional pain but also of “the one who observes,” the silent watcher. This is the power of the Now, the power of your own conscious presence. Then see what happens.”
Four Steps to Success Teleworkshop©
Feeling stuck? Spinning your wheels? Wanting more out of life? Looking for a fresh start? Needing to be more successful? This is a month that will change your life.
• Join the 4 Steps to Success Teleworkshop © offered by professional certified coach Michel C. Lavoie, ACC in the fall 2008.
rediscover your values
create a personal vision
develop a winning action plan to jumpstart your life
• A unique and energizing experience to attain success in your personal and professional life.
• 4 weekly meetings
• Maximum 4 participants per group.
• Free personal growth workbook
• Don’t miss this unique opportunity. Places limited. Sign up before September 15, 2008.
“As a professional coach, I work with my clients to help them attain their personal and professional goals rapidly and efficiently. I act as a catalyst for the client’s own natural creative energies so that results are obtained faster and more effectively.”
Registration fee $ 199.00
For more information: 514-918-8820 / email@example.com
More summer readingThe Answer by John Assaraf and Murray Smith
ISBN: 13: 978-1-4165-6199-6
'A brilliant formula for growing any business and living an extraordinary life...' Stephen R. Covey author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People'
|Four Steps to Success Teleworkshop© ...more information in the newsletter|
Visit my blog at www.coachingmcl.com
2005-2007 CoachingMCL tous droits réservés